Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sacramento, CA

MEAGAN’S BIRTHDAY

Yay !!! It’s gotta suck to have your birthday fall in the middle of a tiring week, on a 5 month tour. But we and she, made the best of it After the show we ate the best meal of our lives at the brewery down the street. And of course, we drank the hell out of some yummy yummy beers. Horray for birthdays

interesting side note...apparently, and I’m not supposed to know this, the production office was so fed up with the bullshit of my tour, that they had all of our replacements ready to go, and were ready to fire us all. (But seeing as I don’t believe much of anything I’m told these days, I take this info with a grain of salt.) It seems, from what I understand, that the only thing our former stage manager managed to do was fuck us over. He passed the buck on everything necessary he needed to do, and put all the blame for god knows what, onto the cast. Thanks, dude, I’ll be sure to remember that for next time. But the funny thing is that I find out this information the same day that I get a letter from chamber theatre asking me to return again in the spring, and do all of this over again. Thank you, no. now that we’ve got a new stage manager, ashley, all of the miscommunication has been sifted through, and set straight, none of us are going to lose our jobs, and we have been apologized to from at least a few people from the production office for not getting the correct information from the horse’s mouth. It’s a good start...lets hope it lasts through December

oh, yeah, lanny, you still owe me $5 for that god damned bottle water...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home